Freebie Club FAQs
Copyright and all the Legal Stuff
The team has worked very hard to make these designs a success and we guarantee the quality. The following terms and policies are for all our designs from our 3 Partners - Hatched in Africa, Allsorts Embroidery and Hatched Embroidery Fun
A lot of hard work has gone into creating these designs for your pleasure. We love our jobs! So we do hope that you will bear in mind you are taking a living away from a digitizer if you do not conform to the copyright rules.
PLEASE NOTE: These are embroidery machine designs and are not printable designs that can be used for any form or method of printing. They are NOT for Hand Embroidery. No refunds will be issued if you have purchased them to use for hand embroidery or printing.
We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
- Your subscription is valid for 1 year from date of first purchase. Once the year is complete you will need to subscribe again to receive future designs.
- The designs that you download are not kept in your download history. Please ensure that you backup your designs and keep them in a safe place.
- We cannot replace any designs that have been lost due to hard drive crashes or lost computers unless proof of ownership can be given. If you can prove ownership, we will gladly resend the designs to you. This however will incur a fee of $1US per set. Please backup your designs!
By downloading designs:
- You acknowledge that the rights to the designs themselves remain with Hatched in Africa and partners. Ownership of the designs remains with Hatched in Africa AND PARTNERS. You do not own the designs.
- stitch any or all of the designs you have purchased in any way you choose and you may keep or give away the items that you yourself have sewn
- stitch any or all of the designs you have purchased in any way you choose and SELL the items you have made
- make 1 backup CD of your designs for your own personal use
- contact us for written consent to use our designs in classes. Please contact Cara at firstname.lastname@example.org
- if items you have made appear in any publications give us credit for the designs. Hatched in Africa.
You May Not:
- transfer or share the designs with another party
- sell the files in any form
- distribute the embroidery files or give away for free
- Buying, selling, trading or transferring copies of these files of the designs is in violation of copyright law
- use our designs for mass production without contacting us first for a special licence
- alter or copy our designs and sell them as your own
- use the designs to teach a class without contacting us first for written consent
We would like to request that you please make backups of all designs that you have purchased from us. We cannot replace any designs that have been lost due to hard drive crashes or lost computers unless proof of ownership can be given. If you can prove ownership, we will gladly resend the designs to you. This however will incur a fee of $1US per set. Please backup your designs!
Resizing of designs:
We do not recommend resizing our designs. If you resize the designs we cannot guarantee the stitch quality as we do not test them in larger or smaller sizes. We do suggest however that if you are resizing the designs to sew them out on a test fabric first.
Due to the electronic nature of the product and the possibility of easy reproduction, refunds are not offered. But should you have any problems downloading your purchases, receive an incorrect file or damaged file, please contact us immediately and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Thank you for abiding to our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to pursue legal action against anyone who chooses to violate these terms.